“When you’re going through something as significant as cancer or depression, having a space you love is so important.”
Humans are hardwired to be creative, so it’s no surprise that creativity plays a vital role in our health and happiness. From doodling to dancing, cooking to crafting, creative activities decrease stress and increase positive emotions. Looking at art and listening to music…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy