“When you’re going through something as significant as cancer or depression, having a space you love is so important.”
Humans are hardwired to be creative, so it’s no surprise that creativity plays a vital role in our health and happiness. From doodling to dancing, cooking to crafting, creative activities decrease stress and increase positive emotions. Looking at art and listening to music…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold