One in 10 women around the world suffer from endometriosis, an often-painful and debilitating gynecologic condition, which involves inflammation and tissue adhesions in the abdominal cavity. We interviewed endometriosis patient and advocate, Heidi Berthoud about her multi-decade experience navigating this condition. Heidi, who…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- The Impact of Being Told “People Don't Get Cancer for No Reason”
- Steering through CLL Together
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma