“When you’re going through something as significant as cancer or depression, having a space you love is so important.”
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Living with Two Rare Conditions: "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- Bipolar II Disorder: "Don't Suffer In Silence"
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat