Rain Blu was a young mother working as an emergency services dispatcher when she began to experience debilitating anxiety and bouts of dissociation. She’d get stuck in high panic mode for days on end. She started to wonder if she were going crazy….
Read More »
Imagine never feeling safe. Simply closing your eyes can cause you to relive the worst moments of your life in vivid detail. This is how some people have described living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). According to U.S. Department of Federal Affairs,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration