Rain Blu was a young mother working as an emergency services dispatcher when she began to experience debilitating anxiety and bouts of dissociation. She’d get stuck in high panic mode for days on end. She started to wonder if she were going crazy….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS