Meet Rachel Rachel Hill is a writer and advocate who has been living with Hypothyroidism since she was 16 years old. She is the creator of The Invisible Hypothyroidism, an award-winning patient advocacy blog that focuses on helping others by advocating for a…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- When did you first notice symptoms?