Customize Your Opportunities
Sign up and we’ll let you know about projects that match your health interests.
Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium Please take my survey now
By sharing your hepatitis C (HCV) symptoms, diagnosis and treatment experiences, you can help the medical community and other people with HCV better understand this condition and its risks. Plus, you may qualify for an in-depth media interview and potentially share your full…
Read More »
Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death among men and women combined. Sadly, 60% of colorectal cancer deaths could be prevented with screening. If you have ever been screened for colon cancer (no matter the result) you may qualify for a special project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- Use Your Asthma Story to Help Others
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- It's Not If It's When: Raising Kids With Severe Food Allergies