Customize Your Opportunities
Sign up and we’ll let you know about projects that match your health interests.
Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death among men and women combined. Sadly, 60% of colorectal cancer deaths could be prevented with screening. If you have ever been screened for colon cancer (no matter the result) you may qualify for a special project!
By sharing your hepatitis C (HCV) symptoms, diagnosis and treatment experiences, you can help the medical community and other people with HCV better understand this condition and its risks. Plus, you may qualify for an in-depth media interview and potentially share your full…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- What a Pain: How the “Opioid Crisis” Impacts a Migraine Sufferer
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Vitamin H: Horses Helping People Heal