Customize Your Opportunities
Sign up and we’ll let you know about projects that match your health interests.
Sharing your pseudobulbar affect story can raise awareness and help those living with disruptive, uncontrollable laughing and crying. Please take my survey now
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Laughter is the Best Activism: How Tinu Abayomi-Paul Copes With Cancer and Multiple Disabilities
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration