Share your HepC Diagnosis and Treatment Story You can help to raise awareness of HepC, comfort others who may have the virus, and help to better educate the healthcare community. Have you been treated for Hepatitis C (HCV)? You may be eligible to…
Read More »
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes