HER2-positive breast cancer is a breast cancer that tests positive for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about this specific type of breast cancer, this is your chance to get involved.
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat