If you live with an invisible illness you know exactly how hurtful worlds can be even if they come from someone who has good intentions.
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences