If you live with an invisible illness you know exactly how hurtful worlds can be even if they come from someone who has good intentions.
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others