Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold