Everyone who lives with pain has an important story to share. We are looking for people who either have a current opioid prescription and are concerned about overdose or those who have witnessed or experienced a prescription opioid overdose. You may even qualify for a special project that includes travel.
Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death among men and women combined. Sadly, 60% of colorectal cancer deaths could be prevented with screening. If you have ever been screened for colon cancer (no matter the result) you may qualify for a special project!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your COPD Story
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack