Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with hidradenitis suppurativa. You will have the chance to participate in a Health Stories Project blog post plus videos, speaking engagements and more through one of our partners. Health Condition: Hidradenitis Suppurativa…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Cancer Club: How Virginia TV Personality Jane Gardner Has Coped With Multiple Cancers
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa