Sharing your pseudobulbar affect story can raise awareness and help those living with disruptive, uncontrollable laughing and crying. Please take my survey now
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- How Hard Work and Support Helped One Woman Cope with PTSD
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease