When Smiley the Blind Therapy Dog recently passed away at 15 years old after a long fight with cancer, thousands of people posted messages of grief across social media. The passing of Smiley was quite tough for people to take in, but knowing…
Read More »
When Alex Stone left home to attend college just over a decade ago, the freshman arrived on campus with an unusually furry roommate. Stone, now 30, has cerebral palsy, a disease that affects his movement and balance. He knew he’d need assistance living…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow