Did you know that grandparents make up more than one one-third of the adult U.S. population? With increased life expectancy and aging baby boomers, we have more grandparents in this country than ever before. And this is a good thing (a perhaps a…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope