Insult to injury. For many people, this saying describes what it feels like to be diagnosed with Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA). PBA is a neurologic condition that appears in some people who already have certain major brain injuries or diseases, such as stroke, traumatic…
Read More »
We’re seeking people who live with Pseudobulbar Affect (and those who take care of them), who are interested in sharing their personal perspectives in an upcoming online activity. Qualified volunteers can receive up to $270. Click to learn more about this opportunity to share…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa