If you live with an invisible illness you know exactly how hurtful worlds can be even if they come from someone who has good intentions.
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease