If you live with an invisible illness you know exactly how hurtful worlds can be even if they come from someone who has good intentions.
Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Health Stories Taiwan Cancer Awareness Project
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand