Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- 3 Emotional Scars Left By Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 6 Things You Should Know About Life with Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)