Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control