Meet Amy Amy Gietzen from Buffalo New York has been living with Systemic Scleroderma for 18 years. Her insights and wisdom come from living with this chronic condition for half of her life. Like other autoimmune disorders, systemic scleroderma occurs when the immune…
Read More »
If you have an iOS device (e.g., iPhone, iPad), you can record your video health story using our Health Stories Project video app.
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences