Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic