Meeting someone who understands what you’re going through can boost your mood, give you ideas or inspiration, and makes a huge difference when you’re feeling isolated or alone. This story template is designed to help you share about a time you’ve connected with someone about a shared health experience.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Life with a Rare Condition: The Ups, Downs, and In-betweens
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- 'Scanxiety' and life with two rare conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa