Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare condition with only 500-1000 new cases being diagnosed each year in the U.S. Symptoms of PAH may include shortness of breath (dyspnea) especially during exercise, chest pain and fainting episodes. For the past few weeks, we…
Read More »
Lucy has experienced health issues since she was a teenager. These have carried out throughout her life and into adulthood. Here she shares which symptoms led to her multiple diagnoses, what it’s like living with three distinct conditions and the advice she would…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences