Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare condition with only 500-1000 new cases being diagnosed each year in the U.S. Symptoms of PAH may include shortness of breath (dyspnea) especially during exercise, chest pain and fainting episodes. For the past few weeks, we…
Read More »
Lucy has experienced health issues since she was a teenager. These have carried out throughout her life and into adulthood. Here she shares which symptoms led to her multiple diagnoses, what it’s like living with three distinct conditions and the advice she would…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Living with Alzheimer's disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa