Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare condition with only 500-1000 new cases being diagnosed each year in the U.S. Symptoms of PAH may include shortness of breath (dyspnea) especially during exercise, chest pain and fainting episodes. For the past few weeks, we…
Read More »
Lucy has experienced health issues since she was a teenager. These have carried out throughout her life and into adulthood. Here she shares which symptoms led to her multiple diagnoses, what it’s like living with three distinct conditions and the advice she would…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- A Day With HIV
- Chronically Ill? 8 Ways to Show a Bad Day Who’s Boss