Share Your Age-Related Macular Degeneration Story
Click here to join Health Stories Project and we’ll let you know about opportunities to share your story.
We asked Health Stories Project community members living with age-related eye diseases if they had any tips for day-to-day life with low vision. These are the top 10 tools and tricks they recommended:
The day Patsy Schuchardt noticed that every car in the parking lot had a flat tire, she knew something was wrong. Not with the tires – they were actually fine – but with her sight. A few months earlier, Patsy had noticed her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy