We asked Health Stories Project community members living with age-related eye diseases if they had any tips for day-to-day life with low vision. These are the top 10 tools and tricks they recommended:
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder