We asked Health Stories Project community members living with age-related eye diseases if they had any tips for day-to-day life with low vision. These are the top 10 tools and tricks they recommended:
We deliver new health stories each week! –> Osteoporosis is a disease that happens when the body loses too much bone mass, can’t produce enough new bone tissue, or sometimes both of these factors. The bones of people with osteoporosis become weak…
Read More »
The day Patsy Schuchardt noticed that every car in the parking lot had a flat tire, she knew something was wrong. Not with the tires – they were actually fine – but with her sight. A few months earlier, Patsy had noticed her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- When did you first notice symptoms?