Sitting in the doctor’s office and hearing the word “cancer” is a situation that many people dread. It’s hard to know how you’ll cope with the initial shock, let alone the months of learning about the diagnosis and going through treatment. When Cheryl…
Read More »
The start of a new school year presents unique challenges for the parents of children with mild-to-moderate Autism. They may face pressure to choose between a sheltered special education program, or an integrative classroom experience called “mainstreaming.” Mainstreaming allows students living with Autism…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?