When Jay Sperling went to have pre-operative bloodwork done for a minor knee surgery, he hadn’t anticipated the results. His white blood cell count was abnormally high. He didn’t have any infections (which can often cause the white cell count to go up),…
Read More »
You would think that having all the answers, or at least some of them, would be a relief. That the old adage, “knowledge is power,” rings true regardless of the situation. However, when former operating room nurse, Christine Hanson, discovered she had stage…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS