When Jay Sperling went to have pre-operative bloodwork done for a minor knee surgery, he hadn’t anticipated the results. His white blood cell count was abnormally high. He didn’t have any infections (which can often cause the white cell count to go up),…
Read More »
You would think that having all the answers, or at least some of them, would be a relief. That the old adage, “knowledge is power,” rings true regardless of the situation. However, when former operating room nurse, Christine Hanson, discovered she had stage…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Gastroparesis Awareness Event + Boston Travel
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- A Day With HIV
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- A Mother’s Advice