When Alex Stone left home to attend college just over a decade ago, the freshman arrived on campus with an unusually furry roommate. Stone, now 30, has cerebral palsy, a disease that affects his movement and balance. He knew he’d need assistance living…
Read More »
If you look at Mark Turan’s Twitter feed, you would probably never guess that anything is unusual about him. Well, except maybe his infatuation with the NFL’s Washington Redskins. If you saw Mark walk across the street, you might think differently. A 43…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?