The healthcare community and media need to hear from those who would be most at risk.
Arthritis is an umbrella term for more than 100 types of joint diseases Over 50 million Americans have arthritis making it one of the most common conditions in the U.S.
Learn more about arthritis from The Arthritis Foundation.
As a kid, Daniel Malito could only watch from the sidelines as his classmates played sports and roughhoused. When he was eight years old, Malito started getting chronic low-grade fevers and joint aches. Over the next couple of years, his family saw a…
Read More »
Kirsten Schultz can tell you the exact day she first started experiencing symptoms of Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (or SJIA for short). “It was November 14th, 1993,” she says matter-of-factly, “that’s when it became very apparent to my family. I remember being exhausted,”…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis