Arthritis is an umbrella term for more than 100 types of joint diseases Over 50 million Americans have arthritis making it one of the most common conditions in the U.S.
Learn more about arthritis from The Arthritis Foundation.
Kirsten Schultz can tell you the exact day she first started experiencing symptoms of Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (or SJIA for short). “It was November 14th, 1993,” she says matter-of-factly, “that’s when it became very apparent to my family. I remember being exhausted,”…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Story Test
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 15 Resources for Stress Awareness Month
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS