Meet Kathryn Kathryn has been living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) since 2006. Though it’s a serious condition, she doesn’t let it slow her down – not even on the tennis court! We asked Kathryn to share her story with our app. Here’s what she…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Story Test
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease