Share Your Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Experiences
NEW OPPORTUNITY for people living with PAH. Take this brief survey to raise awareness, contribute to treatment research, and share your story to help others through their journey.Get Started
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension—or high blood pressure in the lung arteries—can be dangerous if not properly treated. It often makes daily activities, like exercising, nearly impossible. Medical professionals are learning more about this rare condition every day, and your PAH story can help raise…
Read More »
Meet Kathryn Kathryn has been living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) since 2006. Though it’s a serious condition, she doesn’t let it slow her down – not even on the tennis court! We asked Kathryn to share her story with our app. Here’s what she…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa