Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare condition with only 500-1000 new cases being diagnosed each year in the U.S. Symptoms of PAH may include shortness of breath (dyspnea) especially during exercise, chest pain and fainting episodes. For the past few weeks, we…
Read More »
Brad admitted to putting off medical care when he probably needed it earlier in his life. After a heart attack in 2018, he realized he should take a more proactive approach. Since then, he has dedicated himself to staying active and maintaining his…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- How to Face Fears of Disease Progression From People Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronically Ill? 8 Ways to Show a Bad Day Who’s Boss
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening