The healthcare community and media need to hear from those who would be most at risk.
Meet Kathryn Kathryn has been living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) since 2006. Though it’s a serious condition, she doesn’t let it slow her down – not even on the tennis court! We asked Kathryn to share her story with our app. Here’s what she…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis