Hobbies don’t just help us pass the time. These enjoyable activities can have mental and physical health benefits as well. Three Health Stories Project members — Jolie, Kanani and Tyler — share how their creative pursuits help them manage their health, from providing…
Read More »
Imagine your last healthcare experience – whether you were at the doctor’s office or hospital, as a patient, visitor, or caretaker. Whatever the reason, it probably wasn’t fun. Healthcare experiences can be simultaneously exhausting, stressful, and boring. For many living with illness, distraction,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition