Hobbies don’t just help us pass the time. These enjoyable activities can have mental and physical health benefits as well. Three Health Stories Project members — Jolie, Kanani and Tyler — share how their creative pursuits help them manage their health, from providing…
Read More »
Imagine your last healthcare experience – whether you were at the doctor’s office or hospital, as a patient, visitor, or caretaker. Whatever the reason, it probably wasn’t fun. Healthcare experiences can be simultaneously exhausting, stressful, and boring. For many living with illness, distraction,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease