“I have fits of uncontrollable laughter and it’s not fun or funny.” That’s how Jennifer explains life with pseudobulbar affect (PBA). Wendy has the same condition and describes her experiences: “It’s frustrating because you have no control over [laughing or crying]. They occur…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic