Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium Laughing and crying. They’re two of our most personally revealing behaviors. Why? Because they let people around us know when we feel joy and when we feel pain….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 4 things people with chronic illness hear during the holidays and how to deal