“I have fits of uncontrollable laughter and it’s not fun or funny.” That’s how Jennifer explains life with pseudobulbar affect (PBA). Wendy has the same condition and describes her experiences: “It’s frustrating because you have no control over [laughing or crying]. They occur…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow