After the stem-cell transplant failed, David Israel had three primary choices: a donor bone-marrow transplant, CAR T-cell therapy, or palliative care. David decided to try CAR-T cell therapy, a new treatment that was recently approved by the FDA.
Alison Gomez, a two-time non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) survivor, began vlogging (video blogging) as a way to connect with and support others with her condition. She speaks openly about her experiences with various treatments, including chemotherapy, radiation, a bone marrow transplant, and the emotions…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- Share Your Experiences with Age-Related Macular Degeneration