Lisa and Matt are Health Stories Project members from Austin, Texas that believe their community made the difference when Matt had an unexpected hospital stay related to colon cancer. They allowed us to visit them (socially distanced!) to capture their story. Please join…
Read More »
Alison Gomez, a two-time non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) survivor, began vlogging (video blogging) as a way to connect with and support others with her condition. She speaks openly about her experiences with various treatments, including chemotherapy, radiation, a bone marrow transplant, and the emotions…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Chronic Migraine Influencer Beth Morton Puts Her Research Literacy to Good Use