Community Insights Are Valuable Our site will never be a place to come and get every fact or the latest piece of news about any health condition. However, we will continue to share results from surveys you generously respond to. Last year, we…
Read More »
We’re all experiencing this pandemic both together and in isolation. We checked in one last time in 2020 and asked how you all were doing. Some of the questions were new, and some were identical to questions we asked last spring so we could…
Read More »
We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Health Stories Global Lung Cancer
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions