Community Insights Are Valuable Our site will never be a place to come and get every fact or the latest piece of news about any health condition. However, we will continue to share results from surveys you generously respond to. Last year, we…
Read More »
Black Health Matters Providing health solutions for the mind, body and soul. A resource for health and wellness within the African American community. Website: https://blackhealthmatters.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHMinfo Black Women’s Health A national nonprofit dedicated solely to the health & wellness of Black…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control