We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences