We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"