We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- A Day With HIV
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups