We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease