We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Gastroparesis Awareness Event + Boston Travel
- A Day With HIV
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy