Everyone who lives with pain has an important story to share. We are looking for people who either have a current opioid prescription and are concerned about overdose or those who have witnessed or experienced a prescription opioid overdose. You may even qualify for a special project that includes travel.
We wanted to know how the “opioid crisis” was effecting people in our community, so we sent out a call looking for people living with chronic pain who are taking or have been prescribed opioid pain treatment who wanted to share their thoughts and opinions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Share Your COPD Story
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Life with a Rare Condition: The Ups, Downs, and In-betweens