Karen’s health conditions have not only led to hospitalizations and life-threatening circumstances, but have acted as a wedge between her and her daughter over the years. Feeling alone and that she had nowhere to turn for support, Karen shared her experience and feelings…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Taiwan Cancer Awareness Project
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Dyspareunia: What Women Think About Painful Sex After Menopause
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension