Editor’s note: If you or a loved one are living with eating disorder(s), borderline personality disorder, or have experience with self harm the following post could be potentially triggering. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting “HOME” to 741741 or call the National Suicide Prevention…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- Use Your Asthma Story to Help Others
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.