On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Editor’s note: If you or a loved one are living with eating disorder(s), borderline personality disorder, or have experience with self harm the following post could be potentially triggering. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting “HOME” to 741741 or call…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa