This story was written by a community member, Cindy B. She responded to one of our story requests about life with cancer. Two years ago, a growth in my pulmonary artery was discovered by accident. Since then, a diagnosis of fibromuscular dysplasia and…
Read More »
Stephen Marchello was born to play ice hockey. Like any sport, plenty of kids show the kind of raw talent that makes them seem destined to play professionally. What set Stephen apart was his indomitable spirit. “He just wouldn’t quit,” explains his father,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?