This story was written by a community member, Cindy B. She responded to one of our story requests about life with cancer. Two years ago, a growth in my pulmonary artery was discovered by accident. Since then, a diagnosis of fibromuscular dysplasia and…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold