This story was written by a community member, Cindy B. She responded to one of our story requests about life with cancer. Two years ago, a growth in my pulmonary artery was discovered by accident. Since then, a diagnosis of fibromuscular dysplasia and…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Is ‘Pokemon Go’ good for your health?
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- "You've changed my life with your kindness"