Stephen Marchello was born to play ice hockey. Like any sport, plenty of kids show the kind of raw talent that makes them seem destined to play professionally. What set Stephen apart was his indomitable spirit. “He just wouldn’t quit,” explains his father,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- 3 Emotional Scars Left By Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Jen James Shares How She Turned Her Experience With Mental Health Crisis Into An Opportunity To Help Others