This story was written by a community member, Cindy B. She responded to one of our story requests about life with cancer. Two years ago, a growth in my pulmonary artery was discovered by accident. Since then, a diagnosis of fibromuscular dysplasia and…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- 5 Self Care Tips for People Living with Chronic Illness