Jane Gardner never wanted to become a full-fledged member of “the cancer frequent flier’s club.” Nobody does. Since she was first diagnosed with cancer 20 years ago, Gardner has survived breast cancer, melanoma, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer. And just when she thought…
Read More »
We asked the Health Stories Project community about their personal experiences with cancer — particularly the hardest parts — and they didn’t sugarcoat it. It’s challenging sometimes in ways they couldn’t anticipate.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”