Jane Gardner never wanted to become a full-fledged member of “the cancer frequent flier’s club.” Nobody does. Since she was first diagnosed with cancer 20 years ago, Gardner has survived breast cancer, melanoma, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer. And just when she thought…
Read More »
We asked the Health Stories Project community about their personal experiences with cancer — particularly the hardest parts — and they didn’t sugarcoat it. It’s challenging sometimes in ways they couldn’t anticipate.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease