Help educate the health care community about Liver Cancer. If you’re battling liver cancer, then you’re all-too-familiar with the lack of disease awareness surrounding this less-common cancer. Many of those diagnosed did not even know they were at risk. With your help, we…
Read More »
We asked the Health Stories Project community about their personal experiences with cancer — particularly the hardest parts — and they didn’t sugarcoat it. It’s challenging sometimes in ways they couldn’t anticipate.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story