This is the second of two articles about being a care partner to someone with terminal cancer. Click here to read Part 1. If you would like to share your health experiences, please sign up here. Tiffini Joseph lost her loving mother to lung cancer in…
Read More »
Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Holidays can be stressful for any of us, but for those who have experienced the death of someone close, this can be an especially difficult time of year. Holiday celebrations go hand in hand with traditions – things we do each year with…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”