This is the second of two articles about being a care partner to someone with terminal cancer. Click here to read Part 1. If you would like to share your health experiences, please sign up here. Tiffini Joseph lost her loving mother to lung cancer in…
Read More »
Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Holidays can be stressful for any of us, but for those who have experienced the death of someone close, this can be an especially difficult time of year. Holiday celebrations go hand in hand with traditions – things we do each year with…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow