Share Your Cancer Story
We are developing a series of cancer-focused articles this spring and want to include your input (no special knowledge or experience required). Participation takes just a few minutes.
Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Professional fighter, DJ, and fitness model Coel Peach “couldn’t figure out what was going on” when he started coughing up blood and feeling unusually tired all the time. After a year of experiencing these symptoms, Coel was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. Now,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences