Share Your Cancer Story
We are developing a series of cancer-focused articles this spring and want to include your input (no special knowledge or experience required). Participation takes just a few minutes.
Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Professional fighter, DJ, and fitness model Coel Peach “couldn’t figure out what was going on” when he started coughing up blood and feeling unusually tired all the time. After a year of experiencing these symptoms, Coel was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. Now,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Living with Alzheimer's disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy