If someone you love is dealing with depression, you might feel helpless, confused, overwhelmed, hopeless, frustrated, or even angry. You simply might not know what to do. This is fairly normal, people don’t know how to help people with these issues. One of…
Read More »
Holidays can be stressful for any of us, but for those who have experienced the death of someone close, this can be an especially difficult time of year. Holiday celebrations go hand in hand with traditions – things we do each year with…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others