Share Your Cancer Story
We are developing a series of cancer-focused articles this spring and want to include your input (no special knowledge or experience required). Participation takes just a few minutes.
Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Professional fighter, DJ, and fitness model Coel Peach “couldn’t figure out what was going on” when he started coughing up blood and feeling unusually tired all the time. After a year of experiencing these symptoms, Coel was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. Now,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow