Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Is ‘Pokemon Go’ good for your health?
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved