Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Smiling Through The Pain: Blogger Erica Carrasco Talks Migraines & Patient Advocacy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences