Cancer is different for everyone, and rare cancers like AML can be even harder to cope with, as patients often must seek out testing, specialists, and undergo intense treatments. This post in honor of Health Stories Project member, Coel Peach continues his mission of boosting the experiences of people living with this condition.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 5 Self Care Tips for People Living with Chronic Illness